Saturday, August 8, 2009

a bit of nothing yet something


The past couple days have been difficult. i have been trying to just make it through. it seems petty and pathetic but it has just been hard. i know what i am doing is the best thing but that doesn't make it any easier. going to south dakota breaking away and realizing somethings has made it easy for me to actually go through with it and i am so thankful for that. it seems like because i'm on the right path things have gotten hard. i haven't felt like breaking more than right now.

this song has been the one thing i have been listening to all yesterday and today. it's weird but hearing it over and over only gets better. what it says is exactly what i would say if i could think of the words.


"As I sit here and think
About all that You've done
About how You gave me Your one and only Son
And I'm trying to fathom
All that You are, but so far, Lord
You're so beyond me
I fall down in reverence
And I fall down in fear
And I'm asking You, Lord, won't You please draw near
Won't You open my eyes
So that I can see
The way that You are working in me
All I need is Your love
To come and fill this heart of mine
My heart is a desert that has gone dry
And I need Your love to carry me by, by, by, by, by
To carry me by, by, by, by, by
To carry me by"

this is a ramble but what that i say isn't??

1 comment:

  1. i ♥ your rambling. which, by the way, i don't think is much of rambling...it's just the plain ol truth and i like it!

    ReplyDelete