Thursday, August 6, 2009

a blog with no title.

to much to spill out at once but yet i'm going to attempt.

i'm back in yakima...
i go back tomorrow and it almost panics me to think about it.
south dakota was more than i expected it to be.
i miss shantell, bill, and now enumclaw.
i need to stay happy.
ever feel like you are on the verge of crashing, breaking down??
i have been like that all day. but i'm okay i will be fine.
to go from something so great to blah in a week is a little hard to take in.
what did i get from south dakota??
i realized show a kid love and they will always remember you.
my passion to help kids is stronger than i ever knew.
shantell reminds me way too much of myself when i was eight.
bill has the ability to make me laugh at almost anything.
i can easily fit into a group.
i made more friends in a week than i have in two years.
when i cry people tend to freak but in a sweet way.
things go on that i have no way of explaining and that scares me.
somethings are really hard to find a way to doubt.
it makes me feel good when people feel they can talk to me.
becki thanks for being there.
even while i was in south dakota and i called you.
if i didn't have you to ramble to i would freak out.
i love you msbff!

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe you didn't get my first comment.

    well, both yesterday & today this blog made me tear up a bit. i love you too. enumclaw miss you too.

    i'm so glad that trip did so many great things for you!!!

    ReplyDelete