Sunday, October 25, 2009

an iris blog.

lover face herself.
so she did a funraiser thing at school and earned those things..
see becki i am really not short ellie is megaaaaa mega tall ;)
(:

so for the past day i have been helping get iris' room together. she wanted a tinkerbell room.

which is a really good thing because i had a crap load of tinkerbell stuff at my moms from when my mom thought i was obesessed with her.. so i got to give all that to her. and we found a border at wal-mart which set the theme of the room. so here you go.

iris got a horse from one of those spinny things haha the crap you find at yard sales.. and umm my mom is willing to buy.. and umm my tink pillows.
my old trash can.
this lamp was something i got for christmas and thought was sooo amazing her wings are a night light its pretty impressive.
her border.
andddd the finished room!!

1 comment:

  1. ok, her room is totally impressive. you did an amazing job!!! (it almost makes me like tinker bell)
    and WOW ellie is freakishly tall...i'll have to show anna that picture tomorrow.
    you're a good auntie. iris is lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete