Thursday, August 20, 2009

hermph.


why is it that guys always go for my sister's or friends but never notice me haha.

do i lack something??

if i do would anyone bother to tell me??

it's pretty stupid and i don't like much.

i want to be the one that gets noticed if only just once..

now i don't want any 16 or 17 year olds or creepsters..but hah i get alot of those.

i get that i look young but dude i should be given a chance.

hah anyways that's my random blog of the day.

it's not even like me to talk about this stuff haha.

2 comments:

  1. stupid blogger!
    you'll find a man miss rosa. and you lack nothing! you wouldn't want to find the wrong guy and have him like you for the wrong reasons. you'll find the perfect guy. just wait :)

    ps love you too dsbff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's hard, but try to trust God to bring the right guy into your life. Sometimes it comes when you least expect it. Besides, if any of those guys can't see how amazing you are, then they don't deserve someone as freaking awesome as you. :)

    ReplyDelete