Thursday, June 4, 2009

beauty of a storm

lately i have really just wanted to escape.
you know how sometimes you feel like you just want to get away from everything.
i love my life i do but sometimes it's just overwhelming. nothing major it just gets to be a little too much. things have been going alright but i feel like i can't breathe like some how i am trapped like something is just holding me back tying me down... but yet can't seem to put my finger on it. i want a full blown storm to erupt.
to be outside in the middle of the storm right now seems so perfect.
storms to me seem like a way of just letting loose not holding anything back and just letting go.
i mean rain pours, lighting strikes, thunder rolls like the skies are breaking down but yet it's beautiful in some amazing way.


1 comment: