Tuesday, April 21, 2009

struggling to say something of meaning..


nothing i tend to say lately comes with much meaning..
with any true passion.
it is just nonsense ramblings of my life.
what is it in my life that gives me a meaning that makes my heartache and burn
i have been trying to figure this out for awhile but struggle to find the answer.
so i still find myself struggling to say something of true meaning..
something that makes me vulnerable and open to those around me.

just a thought filled day.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is better than my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, you and jake should hang out! him mind never shuts off!! he's always deep in thought about something. me on the other hand, im just always spaced out.
    i hope you find what you are looking for!!

    ReplyDelete